...increases your car mileage for about 20% ....and up to 50% is possible.
- Did you know that you can convert your motor to a water-burning motor?
- You can run your motor on water, supplemental to gasoline, to increase your motor's fuel efficiency and reduce your fuel costs significantly.
- Works on gas or diesel powered motors, power stations, vans and trucks.
- Your motor will become at least up to 50% more fuel efficient and produce cleaner emissions.
- Convert your motor for the lowest price. Similar conversion kits cost up to 500€ and more! Works with plain tap water.
- The device is easy to install and the materials are all stainless steal and copper, if not plastic.
What's Hybrid vehicle
A hybrid vehicle is a vehicle that uses two or more distinct power sources to propel the vehicle. Power sources include:
On-board or out board rechargeable energy storage system (RESS)
Gasoline or diesel fuel
Human power e.g. Pedaling or roeing
Compressed or liquified natural gas
Coal, wood or other combustibles
The term most commonly refers to hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), which combine an internal combustion engine and one or more electric motors.
How can you use water as a power source in your vehicle or other motors ?
Water can be used to fuel a car when used as a supplement to gasoline. In fact, very little water is needed! only one liter of water provides over 1800 liters of HHO gas which can literally last for months and significantly increase your vehicle's fuel efficiently, improve emissions quality, and save you money.
Thousands of successful water-conversions around the world are proof that this technology works and will soon catch on! Some industry insiders say its just a matter of time before this water-burning technology will be standard in new automobiles. One expert estimates most cars will be using this technology by 2012, but until the auto manufacturers catch up, you can use this technology for yourself today at a very reasonable set-up cost.
HOW SAFE IS IT ?
The process is very safe because the combustible gas is extracted as needed and burned steadily from the water, unlike larger volumes of pure hydrogen which are highly flammable.
WHY COMPRESS HYDROGEN IN DANGEROUS HIGH-PRESSURE TANKS WHEN IT IS ALREADY "COMPRESSED" IN PLAIN WATER - AND CAN BE EASILY AND SAFELY RELEASED??!!
Important note: The rules of the Highway Code must be obseved !!!
Some recommendable links: